Monday, May 25, 2009

I Bleed Red

Listening to music always helps these poetic moments flow out of me so much easier so I wrote something and I thought I'd share it....
Cut me from within,
As I pour out onto this cold tile floor....
My heart bleeds red for your warm touch
Veins turn blue and icy when I'm all alone
Your beauty flashes through my dreams
Like a snapshot picture that won't develop
"I miss you" are the words tattooed on my soul
I dance around helpless trying to find where you are
Take me completely, make my skin shine with your affection
Lets explore the world in each others eyes all night
Will you wait for me to come and take you away?
I hope I'm not late, because forever I would stay
Wrapped in your arms, gripping on so tight
Staring at your beauty my happiness is in close eyesight.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete