Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Dinner Date

I had some "motivation" to write the following story, and I thought I'd give a special sexy girl a good teasing ;-)




I sit across the table from her, eyeing her up, I look into her eyes and I can feel her throbbing for me without even touching. The inside of my legs have been aching for her attention all day. She stands up from the table and excuses herself, as she passes by me she whispers in my ear to follow her into the bathroom, I could feel her hard nipple graze against the back of my neck and her finger nails grip into my back to show her undying want to get me alone. I stand up from the table and adjust myself, I was just wearing her favorite strap-on but I could feel this pressure built up, this hardness I couldn't control. I tap on the bathroom door and let myself in, I see her pressed up against the wall, she is teasing herself with her fingers, I see her clit glistening with wetness for me and I can't resist grabbing onto her ass and pulling her close so she could feel my cock through my pants.

She lets out a heavy breath, a pant, she wants more and I want to give her everything. I lick her neck and nibble on her collar bone, my fingers trace down her body and graze her nipples as they go. " I'm so wet for you" she says in a half whisper have moan voice. She unzips my pants to expose my hard cock, as I finger her soaking wet pussy, I tease her until she can't take anymore, " Fuck me", she begs. She turns around and bends over ever so slowly so I can really absorb her. She touches her toes and spreads wide so she can feel every inch of me inside her, I grab onto her from behind and slowly allow myself into her wetness, I want her to feel all the sensations pulsing through her, I want every inch of her to be electrified by my hardness. She moans and begs over and over for me to fuck her hard, she wants to come for me so bad, I can feel her tighten around my cock as I pulsate back and forth inside her, I feel her wetness against me. " I'm going to come she screams, she becomes breathless, almost weightless as she's coming, she releases herself from my cock and I slowly let myself out, I sit her on the counter and I give her some lasting impressions by teasing her clit with my tongue and tasting all her wetness.

I never knew satisfaction could taste so sweet and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to do this with you, baby! <3

    ReplyDelete