Sunday, July 26, 2009

Infallible Love

I sit lonely in this dark room,
it's fully illuminated, but my loneliness blinds me.
One touch of your hands on my cold skin cures it all,
I feel an instant awakening to love, I need it now.

You see the hidden treasures inside that I didn't know existed,
You found my secrets I buried deep, never to be revealed.
I am not afraid of your power to see inside my heart,
I want to show you all of me and to see all of you

Your love is undeniable, I feel it eternally in every cell
Do I live up to epectations? Am I all you've wished for?
I can't promise perfection, only happiness forever
I will give you the world in just one look, one smile, one touch

If you need more from me, I'll try an ounce harder,
If times are hard, we'll run away, find a way out of town.
Love will get us through, Happiness will be a given.
Everyday I'll be your savior and the warmth in your soul

I LOVE YOU BABY!

1 comment: